Sunday, January 31, 2010

Belly Progress

So, I haven't been great about taking pictures of myself b/c honestly, there just hasn't been much of a difference until just recently. So here are the 3 pictures I have taken:


So here I am at 6, 12, and 18 weeks. I'm really glad that I took the picture at 6 weeks b/c I can't remember what I looked like before getting so thick around the middle.


Now, about that 12 week picture. Don't let that fool you folks, that right there is about 95% bloat and 5% expanding uterus.


And finally we have the 18 week picture. I would not say that I have yet "popped" (i.e. nice round pregnant belly), but there is definitely a baby in there. Unfortunately, I think that I'm still at that stage that if you didn't know I was pregnant you might just think I'm fat in my midsection. Oh well, we'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment