Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Only Onion I've Ever Loved





Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints!

How far along? 17 weeks!


Weight Loss/Gain? I'm back to my starting weight. Hey! how'd that happen?

Maternity Clothes? I might not fit in my jeans anymore, I haven't tried them since last week. (I'm frightened)


Stretch Marks? It is official. The tips of some of my old friends have begun to turn pink. No new ones of course, but seriously? How fair is it to get such crappy skin?


Sleep? I'm now back to getting up in the middle of the night at least once. However, I think it is b/c I get so thirsty at night!


Best moment this week? I think just getting through the week was the best part.


Food cravings? Still milk. Hmmm this could explain the weight gain...


Gender: It will remain boy until I find out anything different.


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In (ew, about thinking about it being out)


What I miss? I've really been wanting some red wine.


What am I looking forward to? All I can think about is our big ultrasound on Feb. 2nd!!!


Weekly wisdom? Forget being patient! I want to know NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment