Sunday, January 10, 2010

Orange you happy to see me!?




Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Our little one is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb.


How far along? 15 weeks!


Weight Loss/Gain? I didn't weigh myself today but at my Dr. appt. it was about the same.


Maternity Clothes? Still wearing my own jeans, but they are getting tougher to zip!


Stretch Marks? The old ones are still pretty suspicious characters.


Sleep? I'm STILL SO TIRED! I thought this was supposed to get better!


Best moment this week? Grant bringing me lunch at work on my birthday.


Food cravings? Milk. I want milk all of the time. I think it's b/c the baby is stealing my calcium.


Gender: It will remain boy until I find out anything different.


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In (ew, about thinking about it being out)


What I miss? Large amounts of caffeine


What am I looking forward to? All I can think about is our big ultrasound on Feb. 2nd!!!


Weekly wisdom? People can take their unsolicited advice and shove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment