Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a Guacamol!



I must say that, I think of an orange as being bigger than an avocado, but whatevs man!

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

How far along? 16 weeks!


Weight Loss/Gain? The same

Maternity Clothes? I'll probably need to start wearing my maternity jeans, but some of the dresses look funny b/c I don't have a bump to fill them.


Stretch Marks? The old ones are still pretty suspicious characters and I'm now more than convinced the tips of them are turning pink. Bastards!


Sleep? I'm STILL SO TIRED! I haven't had to get up to pee in the middle of the night as much, but I do wake up with an aching bladder.


Best moment this week? Birthday celebrations!


Food cravings? I ACHE for milk. It's crazy. I drank half of a gallon today. Oops!


Gender: It will remain boy until I find out anything different.


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In (ew, about thinking about it being out)


What I miss? Nothing this week.


What am I looking forward to? All I can think about is our big ultrasound on Feb. 2nd!!!


Weekly wisdom? One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment