Sunday, January 31, 2010

This, My Friends, is a Sweet Potato!

I've added a title b/c Angie says she didn't know what the picture was!


Our baby has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to me), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that I should be able to feel those movements soon!

How far along? 18 weeks!


Weight Loss/Gain? Back down 6 pounds below start weight. I don't know what happened between this week and last week.

Maternity Clothes? I CAN still fit in my jeans and even button the button! (though that is not a good idea)HA!


Stretch Marks? Humpf!


Sleep? Sleeping fine, but definitely still getting up to pee!


Best moment this week? I used my doppler last night and found the heartbeat immediately! That wasn't the best part though. The best part was how strong and loud it was!


Food cravings? Still milk.


Gender: It will remain boy until I find out anything different.


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In (ew, about thinking about it being out)


What I miss? Not feeling tired.


What am I looking forward to? TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY!!!!


Weekly wisdom? Kill 'em with kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment