Sunday, February 27, 2011

58/365 Family Togetherness

Can you feel the love?

This next picture is just a quick snap I took. I shot in auto mode with the on board flash (gasp) because I had already put my speedlite away. Anyway Linc has been pulling himself up for almost a month and cruising about here and there, but lately he has been trying to stand on his own. All day today he has been letting go and trying to balance himself. Grant and I timed it and he stood for a full 6 seconds. Now, that may not sound like a lot but let's all just sit a moment and count 6 Mississippis to ourselves

One Mississippi

Two Mississippi

Three Mississippi

Four Mississippi

Five Mississippi

Six Mississippi

Pretty impressive, no?


(BTW after typing Mississippi so many times it has started to feel like a nonsense word to me; what a silly word!)

No comments:

Post a Comment