Monday, February 14, 2011

45/365 Brand New Hat Baby

So Lincoln got a super awesome new hat from his grandpa, so I decided that tonight's picture needed to feature him wearing the hat b/c, well, it is super awesome. So I take my camera out and before I can even think about putting the hat on him, Linc is climbing up my legs. This is one of his new favorite things:




So once we got the leg climbing out of the way I put the hat on his head and he immediately starts trying to pull it off. Trouble is, he hasn't quite figured out that he needs to pull up not down. So instead of getting the hat off, he succeeds in pulling it to an even more frustrating position:


In the end, the only way that I could keep the hat on him for any length of time was to distract him with a block (but don't worry folks, that hat didn't last but a few seconds after this picture was taken):

1 comment: