Sunday, February 13, 2011

44/365 Valentine's Day Baby

We took Linc's Valentine's Day pictures today! I really wanted to find a giant heart sucker that he could stick in his mouth, but they weren't easy to find! We looked at Target, CVS, and Marsh and the closest I could find is this foil covered chocolate sucker.

Let's just say that giving a child that seems to have been birthed from Velociraptors chocolate wrapped in foil was not the greatest idea I've ever had. We were fishing foil out of his mouth after like 3 pictures! Fortunately, I got a cute one before I had to take it away:


Here is an outtake! Daddy taking his sucker away after taking a big bite:

Tired after the photo shoot! Here is my angel baby taking a nap:


After a refreshing nap he was up and at 'em! Here he is practicing with his new sippy! This one is much better and allows him to lean back without getting soaked and choked:


Looking for trouble:



No comments:

Post a Comment