Thursday, February 24, 2011

55/365 Dinner Time Baby

So as we were getting ready for dinner Linc was roaming the kitchen trying to get into as much trouble as possible. Here he is getting into a a cabinet. I think it is definitely time we do some child proofing around the house:


A little pre-dinner snack, puffs! Lincoln really likes them, but he still hasn't gotten the pincer grasp down quite yet, so he really has to have a good plan of attack. Here he is thinking over some strategies:

"LOOK MOM! I got one!!!"



"What? Do I have something on my face?"


Now, I actually hate the pictures of babies with food all over their face. I think they are pretty gross looking and it really isn't much different b/c it is my kid. However, I think that I'm obligated as a mom to take these. Linc usually isn't such a messy eater, but I think he is getting bored with the purees.


No comments:

Post a Comment