Thursday, February 10, 2011

41/365 Bye Bye Babies

Grant and I had our babies Sonic and Tails for the past 3 years. We haven't been able to hold them as much as they deserve to be held and loved on lately, so we contacted the girl that sold them to us. She said she would love to have them back b/c she had gotten rid of all her degus and really missed them. I'm sad. They were so awesome, but living at the house, I was always too afraid to take them out much. At the apartment, if they got away there weren't many places they could go. If they got loose here, we'd never find them again (or worse yet, Smir would)!



Grant was putting this chip clip on Linc today and Linc thought it was awesome. I, being the stick in the mud mom, thought he could hurt himself and tried to take it away. He was furious! So we compromised, he got the clip, but wasn't allowed to leave my sight with it. LOL

Here I am being a mean mom again, I took a quick picture of him after we laid him down for the night. Again, he was not pleased with me. He's all snotty and has aquaphor all over his poor little chapped face:


No comments:

Post a Comment