Sunday, November 29, 2009

Olive You!

Our little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood! With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby with fingers and toes and eyelids and ears! External boy and girl-parts are present, but won't be really distinguishable for another couple weeks.


How far along? 9 weeks!


Weight Loss/Gain? Same as last week.


Maternity Clothes? Nope


Stretch Marks? No new ones to report fortunately.


Sleep? I'm sleeping great and often.


Best moment this week? Playing board games with all of my favorite people.


Food cravings? Fruit and any form of potatoes, mashed, baked, french fries, chips, I don't discriminate.


Gender: I've been feeling girl lately.


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In


What I miss? I'm not really missing anything, I'm even almost over missing caffeine so much.


What am I looking forward to? My doctor's appointment in 2 weeks! We're going to get to see the baby! AHHHH!


Weekly wisdom? It's OK to feel scared as long as long as the good thoughts outnumber the bad.


Milestones: I threw up for the first time, and hopefully the last! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment