Monday, November 23, 2009

I Have an Appointment!!!

The Dr's office called me today! Woot! My appointment is on December 7th at 2:30. I can't wait and I'm so excited!

I'm pretty sure they should do some sort of ultrasound so they can measure the size of the baby. I will be 10 weeks 1 day and we should be able to hear the heartbeat! The thing I want most in life right now is to hear that heartbeat. I have told myself that I will be positive (or as positive as possible) throughout this pregnancy, but I still have that corner of my heart that is living in fear. It nags at my brain and tugs at my heart that it was at someone near and dear to me 10 week ultrasound that they discovered there was no heartbeat.

Grant keeps telling me that I have no need to worry because he has super sperm and that nothing can happen to our baby because of it. LOL. How men can be so proud of a bodily fluid I'll never know.

So, now we wait these two long weeks. It's going to be TORTURE!!! I'm still feeling really tired and my back hurts sometimes. My nausea comes and goes and it has only been bad the day of the dry heaving. I really can't believe that I haven't been puking, that is the one thing I expected from pregnancy and it didn't happen. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment