Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pretty Little Rasberry




The baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though it can't be felt yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy!


How far along? 8 weeks!


Weight Loss/Gain? Back down a pound


Maternity Clothes? Nope


Stretch Marks? No new ones to report fortunately.


Sleep? Sleeping OK, but I can't make it through the night w/o getting up to pee.


Best moment this week? Going out for birthday dinners!


Food cravings? I can't eat enough oranges!

Gender: Still thinking boy.


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In


What I miss? Not feeling like I'm going to dry heave at any moment.


What am I looking forward to? Still waiting for the darn Dr's office to call to schedule my 1st appointment. They should have called by now and I'm SO annoyed they haven't.


Weekly wisdom? I'm too sick to feel wise.


Milestones: The baby almost doesn't have a tail anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment