Monday, November 9, 2009

Estimated Due Date

So there seems to be more math involved in pregnancy than I ever knew. So first thing I need to do here is get this "how many weeks am I?" and estimated due date thing straightened out.

Last Tuesday I reported that I was 6 weeks, well that wasn't exactly accurate because I was basing that on the date of my last menstrual period. That is how the doctor's estimate a due date. However, the problem with doing that is that is assuming that I fit the "norm" and ovulated on cycle day 14, which I did not. I ovulated 6 days later on cycle day 20. So when adjusted for those 6 days, I was just 6 weeks yesterday and my estimated due date is actually July 6, 2010.

So, there won't be another size update until Sunday when I will be 7 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment