Friday, May 27, 2011

144 & 145 Before Bedtime

Today is the start of my summer vacation! Yay! This has been a tough year and I'm so looking forward to spending my days with my little stink bug.


Kacia and Clayton came to visit Grant and Linc while I was at work today. They were still hanging out when I got home so we all went to Red Robin for dinner. By the time we got home it was time to get Lincoln ready for bed. So I took a few pictures before he went down for the night.

Here he is getting a little play time in before bedtime:




He is so silly. He has been making this face and going "EEEEEeeeee" All week:



He didn't get to spend enough time with this toy today:




We are leaving for Mexico on Tuesday. I will (of course) still be taking pictures every day for my 365 day project, but they won't be posted until I get back. We will be gone for 10 whole days! I'm SO excited. Anyway I was so busy packing last night I didn't get a chance to take a picture before Lincoln went to bed. So here you get to see a picture of some suitcases (144):



No comments:

Post a Comment