Tuesday, May 3, 2011

120 & 121/365 Behind Again

We had to go grocery shopping yesterday and then we dropped by to hang out with George and Clayton a bit so once again I got behind on my picture posting! It is pretty time consuming processing pictures every night and sometimes I need a break people! Actually, then it is even more time consuming processing several days of pictures trying to get caught up. I can't win!

Anyway, here Stinks is today. We headed outside and he was picking the green flowery/leafy stuff that is all over the yard. For the life of me I can't remember what that stuff is called. I would ask mom if she were here, but I guess at this point I'm rambling (121/365):
















A stick!



And here are yesterday's pictures. Linc was having a really good time with the soda bottles. He looks like such a big boy here (120/365):




No comments:

Post a Comment