Wednesday, May 25, 2011

143/365 Walkin' Shoes

I am not a big fan of putting shoes on babies before they are actually needed. Not that I care what others are doing with their kid's feet, but when it comes to mine it just seemed silly to put them on him. It was just one more thing to do. So up until this point Linc has been a shoe-less little beast. However, now that he is walking he was in need of a good pair of walking shoes!

I have had a hard time finding a pair that fits him perfectly. I bought some Carter's brand, but they were too big (and the next size down were too small). I planned to go out this weekend and find a pair that fit him well. Then while I was packing for Mexico I found this box of Squeaker shoes. I got them in a Randomness Box from Mamabargains.com and totally forgot about them! They fit perfectly! He hated them at first and went on a walking strike for a few hours, but he has gotten over it and is back to walking around the house.

The cool thing about Squeakers is that the heel actually squeaks every time he takes a step. They are pretty funny!:











1 comment: