Sunday, May 15, 2011

132 & 133 Bring on the Sun

We had a lazy Sunday today. We were supposed to go out to Grant's grandma's house for dinner but that got canceled. That was OK b/c it gave me time to start making packing lists for Mexico and to start going through Linc's summer things. I swear this child is going to have like 3 times the amount of stuff for this trip than Grant and I. Actually, we were thinking of sharing one suitcase and letting Linc have his own. Good gravy babies require a lot of stuff!

Anyway, as I was going through his things I found his sandals that we bought in March at the Whale of a Sale and of course they are all too big! So we are definitely going to have to buy him new shoes before we leave. I also found his rash guard swim suit that I bought forever ago. I got it in the right size age wise, but I had no idea at the time how little he actually was so of course it is too big too. It isn't too bad and it will work fine. Here are a few pictures of him wearing it. This was right before nap time so he wasn't in a cooperative mood. This first one cracks me up b/c this is what he does when he doesn't want to be picked up. He throws his arms up so that he is hard to hold on to (133):


After he got sat down and was able to open the drawer on the coffee table he was a bit calmer. Notice the arms are a tad long and it is a bit loose:




Saturday we got up early and took my car out to Avon to get the oil changed. While we waited we got to take Linc to see his Great-Grandparents Nolan. Then we headed over to visit with Clayton. George was at school with Kacia helping her get all packed up for the summer.






I am happy to report that I think that Linc is officially over his fear of the grass. We spent quite a bit of time crawling and walking around outside (132):






My silly boy:
















They were both looking at Clayton. I don't remember what he was doing that was so interesting:







No comments:

Post a Comment