Sunday, January 2, 2011

1&2/365 Long Time No See!

Hey there, my (two) readers! I know that you have all missed me desperately, but I just haven't found the time or motivation (mostly motivation) to blog.

However, it is a new year and I have decided to jump back on the wagon. Hmm, can you jump back on the wagon? I know that you can fall off the wagon, I'm just not sure if you jump back on. Maybe find a new mode of transport since obviously wagons are too difficult to maneuver?

Anyway, I have decided that since it is the start of a new year I am going to get really cliche on y'all and make it my goal to lose all this weight that I have put on over the past 3 years. So, be forewarned there may be some whiney, feeling sorry for myself vents now and again, but mostly I would just like to document in order to (try) stay motivated.

The other thing (resolution?) I have decided to start is a 365 day photography project. Basically that means that I have to take a picture every day in order to improve my picture taking skills. Usually 365s are themed, but while mine will mostly involve taking pics of Lincoln, I'm going to keep it open to any subject matter. Also, since I work I most likely won't be posting my pictures until the weekends.

I'm really hoping to be successful, but if it gets too hard I might drop it down to a 52 weeks project, where I post one picture a week. We'll see how it goes!



So I started yesterday! Here is day 1 & 2 of my 365 (oh, I should also note that sometimes I have a hard time picking my fav pic so there might be 2 from one day)




1/365:




2/365:






No comments:

Post a Comment