Friday, January 21, 2011

21/365 Out of the Bath Baby

We went to Sam's tonight and Linc sat in the cart seat like a big boy! It was funny b/c as we went through the food samples Linc was so interested in what we were eating. He was grabbing for the food and smacking his lips together.

One of the food samples was buffalo chicken on a saltine cracker. Of course I'm not giving my baby buffalo chicken, but I asked the food guy if I could have a plain cracker and Lincoln loved it! He wasn't even just sucking on it! The little dude was putting those two new teeth to use and was taking big bites! I kept trying to get him to take tiny bites b/c I was afraid he was going to choke, but he ate that whole cracker like a pro!

Oh, what my life has become that the most exciting thing that happened to me all day was the consumption of a cracker.

By the time we got home it was time for bed so our picture tonight had to be taken after bath time. Man, it is getting tough to get a picture of him, he was traveling all over the bed and wouldn't sit still!

No comments:

Post a Comment