Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/365 Happy Baby

I had a really difficult time even picking just two pictures today. Lincoln was so smiley right before bed tonight. He makes my heart swell!

I loved every picture I took tonight, even the out of focus ones (which is a big deal for me, b/c I hate when I miss focus). I'm still trying to learn to use my speedlite correctly and get better at switching my dials fast enough to keep up with Linc.

Ok, without further ado, here are my pictures for 6/365:

This picture cracks me up. Grant took Linc in the bedroom after his bath and he found the nipple shield and was chewing on it. He dropped it and rolled over to prop himself on his hands and the shield got stuck to his head! He was looking all around for it! LOL



Who doesn't love a baby butt?





No comments:

Post a Comment