Thursday, October 29, 2009

We have an Appleseed!

The little embryo (looking kind of like a tadpole) is starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in the uterus triggers production of HCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests...which triggers all those awesome pregnancy symptoms!



How far along? 5 weeks 2 days!

Total weight gain/loss: still down 1 1/2 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Nope.

Stretch marks? No new ones to report

Sleep: Sleeping OK, I've been really congested, plus I've been having some crazy dreams.

Best moment this week: Having a temperature spike this morning

Food cravings: Nothing really

Gender: I just don't know

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Rock Stars

What I am looking forward to: My first Doctor appointment

Weekly Wisdom: Throw away the damn thermometer, it just cause unnecessary anguish!

Milestones: I've got baby bloat

No comments:

Post a Comment