Sunday, October 25, 2009

Two Beautiful Lines

There they are. The two most beautiful lines I've ever seen! OK to be honest, I actually tested on CD 11 and as I moved the stick around every which way, stood on my head, and squinted at the tiny test strip I could have sworn I saw a ghost of a line. I tried not to get too excited and told myself it was best to wait to test again on CD 14, which is the day my period would be officially late.

Of course I didn't do that! I tested again the very next morning and low and behold, that second line appeared and there was just no denying it was there. So I ran into the bedroom, jumped on Grant, proclaiming the existence of a second pink line. He wasn't that thrilled to be ripped out of his sleep in such a fashion, but once he woke up he felt the appropriate mixture of joy and fear.

So here we are, ready to start this journey and tackle the many adventures it holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment