Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Little Poppyseed



In week 4, now safe in the womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months.




How far along? 4 weeks 5 days!

Total weight gain/loss: down 1 1/2 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Nope.

Stretch marks? psssh, please. I've had stretch marks since I hit puberty.

Sleep: Sleeping great at night and taking fab naps during the day.

Best moment this week: Getting my Big Fat Positive pregnancy test!!!

Food cravings: Green olives

Gender: No clue. & I have no inclination either. However the Chinese Gender Chart says Girl!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Rock Stars

What I am looking forward to: My first Doctor appointment

Weekly Wisdom: I will try not to spend the next 12 weeks in fear. I'm pregnant now and I'm happy now. Be optimistic!

Milestones: Two lines on the test strip!

No comments:

Post a Comment