Monday, October 26, 2009

So, Apparently I'm Not Pregnant Yet

I called the doctor's office today to schedule my 1st appointment. I know it's super early, but my doctor is only there past 3 pm one day a week so I figured if I scheduled now I would be sure to get an appointment where I wouldn't have to take any time off work.

So when the lady answers the phone I tell her I got a positive HPT and I needed to make an appointment. She was pretty snippy and said, "Well, you know that you aren't pregnant until Dr. Stanton says you're pregnant?" So, I said, "um, OK, so I guess I need to make an appointment so that Dr. Stanton can tell me I'm pregnant."

What I really wanted to say is "So, does that mean that if I don't come in and Dr. Stanton doesn't tell me that I'm pregnant, does that mean I won't be having a baby in 9 months?"

I guess the 4 pregnancy tests I've peed on don't mean much. Maybe I need to go pee on the doctor?

My appointment is next Friday, so apparently I'm not pregnant until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment