Sunday, July 31, 2011

202-210/365

Ange and I went to Midland Antiques and I got some fun shoes! It is a huge old warehouse with no A/C and we went on a day that it was 100 degrees out. We didn't stay very long since we took Linc with us and it was just way too hot for him. We plan to back soon. I would really like to get some old fashioned suitcases! (202):

Thinkin' about trouble (203):




Ange and I went and had some fun at the park (204):














Grant and I have all of our stuff from the apartment stored in the back room. Linc loves to climb up and sit in the crock pot. He is so silly. (205):


They redid the fitness trail at Eagle Creek! We had to go check it out. (206):






























Play time (207):


Whining time (208)







I've had these blocks for a really long time, but I haven't gotten them out before b/c he was way into chewing and drooling on everything. I got them out for the first time a few days ago and he LOVES them. He really likes stacking them up, but his favorite thing to do is knock them over. (209):






























This picture is sort of a fail. Ange and I wanted to try a picture of her twirling, but we didn't have a whole lot of time to mess with it b/c she was going to dinner. This is the best we got. blah. (210):


No comments:

Post a Comment