Wednesday, July 13, 2011

192/365 Up!

I snagged this idea from Pinterest and have been wanting to do it for a while. Grant, Ange, Linc, and I headed out into the heat today for this picture. Actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The first stop we made was at Factory Card Outlet to get the balloons. Ange and I ran in and ordered a dozen, but after we saw what a dozen looked like we decided it wasn't enough. So we had the lady fill up a dozen more balloons, all the while Grant protesting there wouldn't be enough room in the car. We made room darn it! We only lost two balloons in transit!


Then we made our way toward Eagle Creek. Now, in hindsight I really should have scouted a location first. We headed to Lily Lake and there wasn't the view that I was hoping to capture. I was also contending with the bright sun, so it had to be in open shade. In the end this is what we came up with:







Make sure you click on this one and then click again to zoom in to see his face, it's funny. This picture would be best blown up really big, you just don't get the full effect when it is small:




Angie was running back and forth putting yogurt melts in his mouth in order to keep him happy in the basket. God bless Gerber!

No comments:

Post a Comment