Sunday, April 10, 2011

98/365 Lazy Sunday

Stinks and I had a Lazy Sunday. We spent the morning hanging out at the house and then went to Sam's later in the afternoon to pick up a few things. After we ran our errands I had planned to drive to Eagle Creek or the park so we could enjoy the nice day outdoors. However, by the time we left Sam's nap time was approaching and I was afraid that if we drove all the way to Eagle Creek we would end up missing it, and poor Lincoln still has a cold and needs his rest.


Anyway, since we were so close we drove over to George's place and hung out in the backyard a bit. I'm determined to get Linc over his fear of grass/ground. I also wanted to get a few pictures of us together. I used my 28-135mm lens and my remote. It was tough trying to get us both in focus b/c obviously I wasn't looking to see my focus points, but I did my best. Oh and of course he was way too busy to bother looking at mom's silly camera: He was literally climbing me at first to stay off the ground. He slowly started warming up to the idea and got distracted by some of the cool things lying around:


I got too far away for his liking and he suddenly remembered that he doesn't like the ground:

No comments:

Post a Comment