Tuesday, April 12, 2011

100/365 <-------Lookie There 100 Days!!!

I have made it 100 days of taking pictures! Woot! Only 265 more days! Gosh that sounds like a whole lot. Anyway, Ange, Linc, and I went to Eagle Creek again today. After our run we went to get a drink from the fountain and Angie broke it: I don't know why she is so destructive: I'm kidding, she didn't really break the fountain, that is the way we found it! I told Ange to set Linc down for a quick picture, but he was on to us! As soon as she started lowering him he straightened himself, shot his legs down and just stood there staring at us like, "Um, if you think I'm sitting on the ground you're crazy!" (oh and of course Matilda had to picture crash):
Yeah, eventually his butt found the ground and he was quick to find something to stick in his mouth:





No comments:

Post a Comment