Wednesday, April 6, 2011

94/365 Eagle Creek Revisited

Angie and I went to Eagle Creek again and ran the fitness trail. There are now less than 60 days left until our trip to Mexico and I am definitely not going to be anywhere near my goal weight. I have lost 16 lbs though!


OK well the last time I weighed myself I was down 16. Then I had 4 days of "hey it is spring break and I'm going to eat lots of things I shouldn't and use the excuse that it is spring break." However, I didn't weigh myself after those 4 days so if I did gain weight I don't know about it, so it doesn't count! Right? Right.


Anywho, Linc stayed in the stroller for the entire jog! He wasn't happy about it, but he only gave a squirm and yell of protest when we would stop to do one of the fitness stations. Actually, he is a pretty good trainer, b/c he just doesn't put up with stopping to catch your breath. Go! Go! Go! that is the way he rolls.


After the jog we put him down to explore a bit. He seems to be over his fear or the grass and it has turned into severe distaste. By the way he was acting you would think we sat him on lava or something. He was trying to touch as little of it as possible.


This is the way he sat the entire time: hands off the ground and legs curled up. I swear he would have lifted them off the ground if he could have managed it. He didn't cry though, just kept looking at us like "I'm getting really tired of your monkey business, get this over with and pick me up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment