Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lovely Little Lime




Our little lime currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future!


How far along? 11 weeks!


Weight Loss/Gain? Still down 3 pounds.


Maternity Clothes? I bought 3 dresses and a pair of jeans b/c they were on sale, but I don't need them yet.


Stretch Marks? No new ones to report, but I'm keeping my eye on the ones I already have.


Sleep? Yes please!


Best moment this week? Best this week?! Try best moment of all time! Definitely seeing our precious babe's heartbeat and getting to see her/him squirm around in my belly!


Food cravings? Anything salty and oranges


Gender: I've been secretly calling the babe a she!


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In


What I miss? Nothing! I wouldn't change a thing.


What am I looking forward to? Telling everyone on Christmas!


Weekly wisdom? Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...


Milestones: Baby had it's first picture taken and he/she is very photogenic!

No comments:

Post a Comment