Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just Peachy!




Our baby is forming teeth and vocal cords... we're savoring their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)



How far along? 13 weeks!


Weight Loss/Gain? I don't know! I was too scared to weigh myself after all of that holiday food!


Maternity Clothes? I've worn two of my shirts, but I'm still wearing my normal jeans.


Stretch Marks? No new ones to report, but I'm keeping my eye on the ones I already have.


Sleep? They say you are supposed to get your energy back in the second trimester, so far this is not true.


Best moment this week? Telling the family we are having a baby! Grandma Nolan opened the picture looked at it and said "oh that's nice" and set it aside! She had no idea what it was! LOL Kellie had to tell her. Grandma Benge knew what it was immediately!


Food cravings? Anything salty and oranges


Gender: I'm back to thinking boy.


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In


What I miss? I'm really bummed about not getting champagne on New Years!


What am I looking forward to? Finding out if the kid is sporting a penis or a vagina.


Weekly wisdom? Patience is a virtue!


Milestones: We are now officially in the 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment