Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Forget prunes! We have an actual plum!




As we move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed! Woot!


How far along? 12 weeks 2 days!


Weight Loss/Gain? Down 5 pounds.


Maternity Clothes? I got a ton for Christmas from my momma, though I haven't worn them yet. I tried my maternity jeans since my belly is poking out, but they are too big.


Stretch Marks? No new ones to report, but I'm keeping my eye on the ones I already have.


Sleep? Still OK, but I'm trying to train myself to sleep on my left side like I've read I'm supposed to and it's really hard! I'm a stomach sleeper darnnit!


Best moment this week? Spending Christmas with the fam.


Food cravings? Anything salty and oranges


Gender: I'm back to thinking boy.


Labor signs? Thankfully, no.


Belly button, in or out? In


What I miss? Not having to pee every 5 min. and having to get up 2 or 3 times a night. Grrr!


What am I looking forward to? Telling everyone on Christmas!


Weekly wisdom? Patience is a virtue!


Milestones: Reproductive organs are distinctly male or female. A 3D ultrasound could possibly make a pretty good guess at the sex now (though that is not something we're going to get so we'll just have to wait until February, boo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment