Sunday, October 30, 2011

298 &299/365

I took this past week off from taking pictures. It was my week back after fall break and I needed to take some time off from my camera.

I took these on Friday at George's house.


He LOVES airplanes. He can just hear one and he is eyes to the sky. He has just spotted one:


This is a series of pictures I like to call, Let's Scare Lincoln. Before you start thinking were are big jerkfaces, don't worry, it is his favorite game. He loves when we run away from him and hide and when he finds us, we jump out. Here George is playing with him. He was putting his shoes in front of George and then when he would go back to pick them up, George would startle him and he would grab his shoes and run for it. So much fun!:






Ange's Halloween costume:






Linc made a friend:



No comments:

Post a Comment