Monday, August 15, 2011

219-225/365

Caught Stincs mid-sneeze, AAACHOOOOO!:

Why, of course climbing on the coffee table is a good idea!:










You all learned in an earlier post that Linc is a great concert pianist. What you probably didn't know is that he is also highly skilled at playing the keyboard with his butt. He loves sitting on his truck backward so that he can bounce on the keys with his tush.:



This is his Hip Hop Hooray Bunny that he received for Easter from his Great-Aunt Barbara. He loves that thing. I find it highly entertaining that when you push the button it dances and plays the original song by Naughty by Nature with many kid-friendly lyrics such as, "I'm lickin' down you darlin' in every single way."



Linc had me keep restarting it so that he could stand over him with his hands behind his back swaying back and forth to the beat:



This was early Sat. morning. It was Grant's turn to sleep in, so I took Linc out to get some fresh air. He went right to the gate, b/c he was sure we were going to the park. I couldn't disappoint the little dude, so we hopped in the stroller and went. I took my camera, but didn't end up taking any pictures b/c I was too busy running after Linc (oh, and cleaning up all the garbage the stupid, trashtastic west side people left all over the park).


Stincs loves having his teeth brushed. After he lets mommy brush them nice and clean he insists on brushing them himself a bit (so he can get all the spots I missed, of course):


I'm not sure why Angie tries napping in the living room. I can't imagine it is very restful:



We went to Midland antiques and Ange and I both got really cool vintage suit cases. Ange also got some awesome scarves. Matilda insisted she had to model them.:











I was sitting in the bedroom doorway and Linc was behind me trying to shut the door. He was getting really frustrated b/c I was in his way. He just kept pushing it into me, hoping I would get the hint. I put the camera over my shoulder and snapped the picture, and this is the look he was giving me.:




Another one of Lincoln's favorite things is to be startled/scared. Grant and I will run away with him hot on our heels, then crouch down and wait for him to come around the corner and then yell, "Boo!!!!" or "AAAHHH!!!" He usually screams and jumps, then he runs into our arms and laughs. This is his scared face. He just came around the corner, Grant was on the floor in front of me.



Another new thing is Linc has decided that he wants to eat his food with a fork. He is actually getting pretty good at it. However, halfway through the meal he gave up and started picking the noodles off the fork with his fingers. LOL:











No comments:

Post a Comment