Monday, August 8, 2011

216 & 218/365 Took a Break

Hi friends! I know it has been a week since I posted last, but I took my 1st break from my 365. I know I haven't been consistently posting every day, but I was still actually taking a daily picture. I went 211 days without missing! Well I ended my streak. I decided to take a week off and only take pictures when I felt like it.

Even though I don't have 7 days of pictures for you, I still have more than enough to share. Grant went over to hang out with Clayton on Saturday and I went and had dinner and hung out for a while too. (216):

Linc's friend monkey:


He's got a monkey on his back:



It was really cute how he was holding the monkey's hand, dragging him all over the house:


Grant and Clayton had two TVs set up next to each other so they could play Monster Hunter together (they are so nerdy). Linc liked going up to each TV and point at the characters.:



Stincs and I got a little bored inside, so we decided to go spend some time in the backyard.:


He is so funny, he is always running around yelling:











Seriously. Always yelling.:



These next three aren't the best quality b/c I was shooting with my 50mm and decided to lie down in the grass. Linc was on me in an instant trying to climb all over.:










Then Pop Pop came home! Linc went running (yelling of course) right to him.:



They decided to go on a nature walk.:



Through the trellis:













Checking out the trees:








Lincoln loves the swings:







Not quite ready to sit on our own yet.:



I wanted to start back up the 365 today, however, we had to go to Sam's after work and by the time we got back, ate dinner, and got ready for bed there wasn't a lot of time. I decided to go ahead and just grab my camera and get a quick shot right after I nursed him. Though Linc now knows when it is bedtime, so he made a quick getaway to the back room. It is really hard to get a decent picture in the back b/c there is no light and the ceilings are too high to get a good bounce with my Speedlight. Oh well. As you can tell from that horrid shadow, I pointed the flash toward him here.


He LOVES to climb. It used to make me nervous as all get out, but I think I have started to control my urge to chain him to the floor.:



Mom and Ange think he's getting a gut, but I still think he is a skinny minnie little peanut.:






No comments:

Post a Comment