Tuesday, April 13, 2010

28 Weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks 2 days!



Weight Loss/Gain? +7 pounds



Maternity Clothes? Yup



Stretch Marks? Yes and they are multiplying as I type this.



Sleep? I've been sleeping OK, except I have been really congested so occasionally I wake up unable to breath.



Best moment this week? Book club meeting discussing To Kill a Mockingbird.




Food cravings? Not really, but I made Grant do his first ice cream run and used the pregnant wife card.



Gender: Penis! But Grant and I were talking about what the heck we would do if it came out a girl.



Movement: It has turned from kicks to full body ram.



Labor signs? Thankfully, no.



Belly button, in or out? In,In,In!



What I miss? Being able to breath out of my nose.



What am I looking forward to? Our baby shower cookout!



Weekly wisdom? Just go with it.



Milestones: I passed the 1 hour glucose test AND I'm officially in the 3rd trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment