Sunday, January 1, 2012

365/365 I Made It!

We made it!!! 365 days of photos! It makes me kind of sad, really. I don't think I will be doing another 365 this year. I need a break! However, I will still be taking pictures and posting them. I just won't be such a slave to my camera. The whole point of the 365 project was to improve my photography, and while I don't know if I'm better, I feel more comfortable shooting in different lighting situations and using my speedlight.

So here is my final picture! We recreated the first picture of the year, right down to the baby legs! I know, I know, he is a little old for them now, but he made sure that he didn't keep them on for long:


Here is a side by side of Day 1 and Day 365. Look how much my guy has changed:


Checking out the backyard with grandpa:


He wasn't very happy about this picture:


Dude will not keep his socks on:


relaxing:


No comments:

Post a Comment