Sunday, December 18, 2011

346-353/356 Catching up!

Hi all! I have pictures for you!

Grandpa George stopped by the other night in order to bring an early Christmas gift! I have been wanting to get a new car seat for Lincoln b/c I really don't like the one we had. It doesn't recline enough and it only rear faces up to 35 pounds. I planned to get one after the holidays, but I guess I don't have to now! George asked Grant what we needed/wanted for Christmas and Grant mentioned that I had my eye on a Graco My Ride65. He brought it by and stayed for a visit.

Linc took Grandpa's hat and Grammie's glasses:



Grammie needed to wear Grandpa George's hat too:



Bath time! He loves his boat:


Lincoln signing "food":


This was taken on Thursday right before going to the babysitter's. I didn't get to see him in the evening b/c of a Reading workshop:


I had to use my zoom lens (which I hate) for this. I REALLY need a 35mm prime. Regardless, I really love this one of me and my little love:


His face in this cracks me up:


We went to Christmas at the Zoo with Grandpa George this weekend! Smiling after visiting with Santa:


Checking out the fishies with grandpa:



Linc was so bundled and stuffed in his stroller with blankets that he reminded us of the younger brother from A Christmas Story. The whole time he was wearing his little mittens he would hold his hands up. So silly:



Visiting with Santa! He didn't cry, but he was really shy:


We headed to the mall today in order to get a picture with Santa. I love the Santa at The Fashion Mall. He is always so awesome and friendly. Last night at the zoo I disappeared and let Grant set him in Santa's lap. I made a mistake today and tried to set him in his lap and Lincoln just wasn't having it. He started to cry as soon as I set him down! Poor buddy! That is OK we needed a good family photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment