Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thinking of Christmas!

I have been thinking really hard about Christmas pictures and would really like to get them taken this week sometime. I feel my creativity has been a bit stunted by Pinterest this year b/c all I can think to do is the bokeh lights picture like everyone else. Oh well, I guess it won't be the end of the world to emulate something other people are doing and trying to make it my own.

I know that I haven't been posting this week, but it was the week before Thanksgiving break and I was so bogged down with conferences and meetings that I just took the week off without really meaning to. However, since I didn't share my Christmas pictures on the blog last year and I've been thinking of Christmas here are last years pictures! Look how tiny my baby was!

My little elf hard at work:




The best Christmas present!:





I promise I will try to be better this week!!! Though not today b/c it is Grant's birthday! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment