Tuesday, June 14, 2011

149-155/365 Hola!

Hey all! Long time no see! We got back from Mexico early Sat. morning and have been trying to get back into the normal swing of things. I am trying really hard to get caught up on pictures so that my 365 is current, but I took SO many pictures in Mexico that it is taking a bit of time. Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and post some that I have done so that I'm not coming back with like 20 days worth of pictures. So without further ado:

Lincoln loved looking out the sliding door in our room. We had our own private pool out there! (149):



Abby, Lincoln and Angie hanging out by the pool (150):





The group rented a private boat to take us out to some good snorkeling spots! Linc was the captain! (151):




Unfortunately Linc wasn't too fond of the beach b/c he hated getting the sand on him. Here he is with his daddy, trying to figure out how to not touch it with his feet. (152):


He hated it on his hands the most:



These uploaded a little backward, but earlier that same day Grandma, Grandpa, Grant, Linc, and I walked around town a bit:



My beautiful sister hanging out at the pool bar (153):




Lincoln drank a little too much at the Sport's Bar and couldn't find his room (154):



Lincoln and Grant hanging out on the hammock outside our room (155):


Lincoln taking a walk on the pathway behind our building: OK! There are definitely more to come and I took a ton more and those will be uploaded to facebook. I'm really wanting to get caught up by the end of the week, but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment