Wednesday, March 16, 2011

75/365 St. Patrick's Day Baby

So, I had a plan for Linc's St. Patrick's Day picture and what we ended up getting definitely was not the plan. I wanted to do a set up like the Valentine's Day picture. Mom made him awesome shamrock baby legs and I was going to get him one of those silly shamrock wobbly headband things.

Well first off, we couldn't find the darn wood flooring paper. Oh well, we'll just take it on the carpet. We get Lincoln in the car and Grant forgot to grab the camera so he had to run back in the house. He comes back out and it is off we go! We get to George's house get everything in and, guess what, no camera! I don't know what he did when he ran in the house to get the camera, but he forgot to bring it back out! (he doesn't remember) LOL

So I have to drive all the way back to get it. By the time I got back the light in the house wasn't great and the weather was so nice outside so we headed into the backyard. I was just going to snap a few pictures of him crawling around on the ground, but man, did he hate that idea! As soon as George set him in the grass he started bawling. He did not like the feel of the grass.

So Grant grabs him and puts him in the tree:

(I don't think I need to tell you that Grant was holding on to him the whole time)

No comments:

Post a Comment